Guy next door, head turning, Urban, soothing
I'm originally from Upstate NY so I don't have any distinctive accent. My voice is deep but not intimidating many say grabbing. A former waiter my check average was through the roof solely based on my read of the specials. I have a voice that gets up to listen and really focus on the details.
Narrations: Deep and soothing
Commercials: Engaging and professional
Presentations: Lively and thoughtful
Documentaries: Gravitating and intense
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Everett Dundas
My Voice Experience
National Fire Protection Association- Sparky The Dog Campaign ( Firefighter Joe) Animation 2005 to Present
BMC Healthcare Did on camera Commercial and was asked to do the voice-over read
Boston College Bachelors Degree in Communications
Such a Voice Grad Sept 2013 Coach Ben Marney
Sports talk weekend show fill in host WEEI Boston
My Studio Equipment
Macbook pro laptop and Mac 2013 PC
Avid Protools mp + Fast track PRO
Bluebird Versatile cardioid condenser microphone
Proline Mic Boom stand
Proline conductor stand
I work out P90x to stay in shape and for better breath control.
I've done live reads on air as well as sports updates for radio show.
A waiter where you have to be very descriptive when describing specials, wines and menu items.
Teacher assistant where I had to read aloud to children in groups.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Everett Dundas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Everett Dundas is a Standard subscriber.
• Everett Dundas was last active on Voice123 120 days ago