Versatile, Upbeat or Serious, Wide Range, Southern
A very versatile and wide range of voice deliveries! Warm, serious, and inviting... Or Upbeat, and exciting. Intense to playful and everything in between.
Just point me in the right direction and you'll get whatever voice sound you need.
Wide range without getting too deep, or too harsh. Just a good mid tone voice that can deliver a clear message. I'm originally from Kentucky so I can keep the professional voice, or I can let the accent shine through!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
limited impersonations, southern accent, hick or redneck, high pitched fun voice for kids, whatever you're looking for!
My Voice Experience
I've been in radio since I was 15, so I've been exposed to a lot of different types of scripts, etc.
When I got to college, my mature delivery was taken advantage of very quickly by the media department there. That's when I expanded my voice work to TV.
That developed into other odd jobs that I never thought of needing a professional voice! From tourist videos at rest stops on the interstate, to safety videos shown to new employees at a factory... Nothing is was off limits anymore!
I'm still in radio, so that statement rings true today too.
Radio/TV degree from Murray State University
My Studio Equipment
Advanced Audio CM87, Shure SM7B, Classic Sennheiser MD421, Audio-Technica AT4040, Shure SM57, AKG d112
DBX 286, Allen & Heath ZED10FX, Art Tube Studio V3, Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP
KRK Rokit 5 monitors & 6400 headphones
Adobe Audition, Pro Tools 10, Audacity
Unknown - Click here to ask Evan Elrod
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Evan Elrod by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Evan Elrod is a Standard subscriber.
• Evan Elrod was last active on Voice123 155 days ago