Professional, Preppy Teen, Girl next door.
My voice can be:
- Perky, preppy, vivacious and warm for Radio commercials and in store offers.
- Relaxed, conversational, friendly and engaging for audiobooks.
- Clear, corporate, educated and intelligent for Business or training presentations.
- Childlike, upbeat and silly for videogames and animations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Plain Latinamerican Spanish.
English with Spanish Accent.
Spanish from Mexico with:
- Mexican Norteño accent.
- Mexican Jarocho accent.
- Mexican Fresa (preppy) accent.
My Voice Experience
I was born and raised in Mexico where I received a Bachelor’s degree in Media. In Veracruz, Mexico, I worked at XEU Radio, the oldest radio station in Latin America, where I wrote, recorded and edited radio commercials. In Berkeley, I have been a contributor to the Spanish show “La Onda Bajita” where I developed, wrote and produced the segment “La Pildora”. I have also participated in “Flash Points en Español” as a contributing host. In addition, I have recorded several radio commercials, podcasts and children’s books.
Bachelor´s Degree in Media.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a fully equipped studio with Pro Tools 8.0, quality mics, pre-amps, Multiple iso-booths and a very experienced knowledgeable engineer.
I can translate and help you write the script of your radio spot, I worked in radio in Mexico and have written, recorded and produced radio spots for several companies.
I am also an Independent graphic artist and translator, helping non-profits, independent contractors, artists and small businesses with their graphics needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Eva Helena Vargas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eva Helena Vargas is a Standard subscriber.
Eva Helena Vargas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Eva Helena Vargas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Eva Helena Vargas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Eva Helena Vargas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.