Easy-breezy, Approachable, Compelling, Edgy
Highly versatile: Charming and warm for bright consumer spots. Decisive and compelling for edgy narrations and commercials. Check this out: http://ny.beam.tv/archive/play/fQhRszhRyh
Welcoming and approachable for presentations, audiobooks, promos, and everything else.
Erik knows how to find that important moment in the script when things take a turn. Expert at "parting the clouds."
The most - and best - bang for your production buck!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
• French - European
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Native European French and American English speaker, "bloody" great British accent, awesome Israeli accent. Hilarious "fake" sportscaster impersonator...based on his years as a real one!
My Voice Experience
Erik's 20 years in news, sports, and entertainment broadcasting and production makes him efficient, effective, and compelling.
As an actor, he's trained and worked with the best in NYC and he pinky-swears you won't find a more professional and talented actor to work with!
Erik's currently working on a national campaign with Sleep Number mattresses, thanks to his unique "decisive-yet-approachable" style (and, no, he cannot get you a free memory foam bed).
His versatile sound has also recently gotten him TV spots, on-air promos, and telephone robo-solicitations for several non-profit organizations.
BA in Broadcast Journalism. MA in International Consumer Culture. He has professional experience in: on-air radio and TV news, sports, and entertainment; production; marketing; promotions; and PR.
Bottom line: he knows how to compel people to pay attention to your message!
My Studio Equipment
Professional in-home studio set up and designed by Ed Lewis, Hyperbolic Studios, New York City.
Erik's the rare breed who understands what producers and directors want because he's been one! He's worked with voice actors and knows how to get the most and best out of them.
As an actor, he took those experiences to heart! He'll cut your studio time down and get you on your way to post-production before you know it. He takes direction incredibly well, is open-minded, and adjusts on the fly.
Also, keep in mind: he's not a theatre actor. READ: NO DRAMA!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Erik Levis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Erik Levis is a Standard subscriber.
• Erik Levis was last active on Voice123 262 days ago