Creative, Guy Next Door, Trustworthy, Approachable
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Vermont, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I don't excel with accents, but I enjoy creating unique and character voices.
My Voice Experience
I have worked in studios, vocal booths, production houses, demo facilities, script writing, radio production, etc my entire career.
I have been a featured voice on local radio stations, a nationally syndicated radio show, and an international E-Learning product.
I have produced voice demos, radio commercials, imaging, video projects, and commercial advertisements.
I have worked as a voice coach and producer.
High School Experience:
-Started recording music and vocals at age 13
-Shadowed a local recording guru
-Music Industry Major
-Audio Arts Minor
-President and Founder of Audio Production and Engineering Club on my college campus
-Interned at a local radio company voicing commercials and creating station imaging
-Interned at a Voice Over Production studio where I trained with a national voice coach
-Worked in the production house for one of the countries leading voice over training and demo production houses.
-Trained and coach local voice over talent
-Produced demos for voice over talent
I continue to train with a national voice coach on a weekly basis.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 10
Apogee Preamp and Convertors
Auralex Acoustic Treatment
I am a very creative person and have skills in the following related fields...
-Audio Engineering, Mixing, Mastering
I also have skills in the following creative fields...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Erik Hopwood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Erik Hopwood is a Standard subscriber.
Erik Hopwood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Erik Hopwood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Erik Hopwood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Erik Hopwood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.