Versatile, conversational, warm, engaging
Singing range 4 octaves (classically trained). Versatile, warm southern Oregon accent that switches to a wide variety of voice impersonations. See video demo of some of these voices at:
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
pasadena, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Al Michaels, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Popeye, Jimmy Stewart, Johnny Carson, Jinx the Cat, Yogi Bear, Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Cleveland Brown, Pee Wee Herman, Dr. Ruth Westheimer, Jack Nicholson, Paul Giamatti (to name a few).
My Voice Experience
Two years radio broadcasting experience (News and Sports) with hundreds of commercials produced, master celebrity impersonator, five years working as a standup comedian including two years competing in the Seattle Standup Comedy Competition (1986-87), Los Angeles based recordist (Member IATSE since 1996) and now owner of Soundsgood.la in Pasadena CA.
National Broadcasting School, Seattle 1986
Seattle Standup Comedy Competition 1986 and 1987
Los Angeles Recording Workshop, 1992
My Studio Equipment
Protools, sound re-inforced stand-alone studio with professional, high quality gear/mics including Apogee D/A converters.
Film maker, location sound recordist, film editor, sound editor, writer, director, copywriter, comedy writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Erik Flockoi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Erik Flockoi is a Standard subscriber.
Erik Flockoi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Erik Flockoi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Erik Flockoi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Erik Flockoi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.