Youthful, Confident, Conversational, Character
A versatile vocal delivery with styles that include: casual and conversational, guy-next door believable, friendly and upbeat, hard-sell and over-the-top, charactery and cartoony, smooth and silky
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American west coast, American southern, American east coast, American mid west, British cockney, British RP (BBC), Cartoon character voices
My Voice Experience
30 years as a stage, television and film actor, over two decades on-air as a radio personality, 20 years as a voiceover artist, extensive comedy and improv experience.
Professional Stage, Television, and Film Actor with training in Meisner, Strasberg, and Adler techniques.
"The Groundlings" Professional Improv Program, Los Angeles
My Studio Equipment
AKG-414 Condenser Microphone, ART DPS-II Mic Preamp, Behringer Composer Pro Compressor-Limiter, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Lexicon MPX-100 Audio Special Effects, Adobe Audition, Antares Vocal Effects Plug-ins
Eric Lee Huffman is seasoned, yet youthful sounding. Eric delivers expressive and dynamic voiceovers without being over-the-top or campy (unless it's campy you're looking for). His warm, natural voice is conversational, sincere, and believable.
Eric is a professional voice artist, actor, and published composer specializing in Commercials (Radio and TV), Animation, Video Game, Movie Trailer, Narration, Audio Books, and more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Eric Huffman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eric Huffman is a Standard subscriber.
Eric Huffman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Eric Huffman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Eric Huffman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Eric Huffman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.