Warm, Natural, Authoritative, Whimsical, Raspy
Warm, mid-tone narrations.
A voice that's "lived in."
Credible PSA's and politicals, insurance, medical, financial material.
Fun, energetic spots.
Whimsical reads for holiday and child-oriented projects.
Rapid fire Top 40 or Infomercial copy.
Great for naturalistic multi-role jobs with other talent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
"Kasey Kasem," raspy,
Old Prospector, Farmer, Cowboy, Walter Brennan,
German, Italian, Spanish, Latino, Irish, Scottish, brogue.
My Voice Experience
Numerous industrial training and informational programs and event announcing since 1985. Broadcast narrations credits include Discovery, Military Channel,public TV. PSA's seen and heard nationwide for Diabetes Research Institute, American Liver Foundation and others. Advocacy spots for clients such as AFSCME, America's Voice, United Food & Commercial Workers. Training CD-ROMs for Nat'l Assn of Convenience Stores, Best of Stress Management wellness course and others.
BA, Speech & Drama, Catholic Univ., Washington, DC
Marc Cashman, Cashman Commercials, Los Angeles
Elaine Clarke, Voice One, San Francisco
David Goldberg, Edge Studios, New York
My Studio Equipment
Home and Portable studio gear includes:
Neumann, Sennheiser and Rode Mics
Allen & Heath Mixer with A/D converter
Macintosh computers running Twisted Wave
Phone patch via Skype
Access to permanent studios with:
ProTools work stations
Effects and processing hardware/software
Extensive music and SFX libraries
Sync and Mix to picture capability
Avid and FinalCutPro HD video editing
Experienced producer and writer for documentaries specials, corporate and marketing production for more than 30 years. My programs have appeared on Discovery, Military Channel, Animal Planet, Smithsonian Network, Comcast SportsNet, public TV.
A former Sr VP at major US PR agency, I also provide Spokesperson and Presentation training services to individuals and groups.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Emil Gallina by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Emil Gallina is a Standard subscriber.
• Emil Gallina was last active on Voice123 182 days ago