Husky, Cool, Contemporary
A fresh, bright lively British female voice full of personality and highly versatile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various character voices
My Voice Experience
Toshiba America Medical Systems in conjunction with Jeff Peck Productions - Robotic Announcements for James bond/Mission Impossible style Executive Sales meeting
Inverse Forge Studios - Two female character voices for Tabula Rasa Video Game
Destiny Christian Centre - Adverts and announcements:
Epic series audio movie trailer - the voice of Esther
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
Level 7 and Level 8 New Era Examinations taken at 'The Young Actors Theatre' - Distinction
Popular Music Performance 'Vocaltec'- Diploma
Former student of Anna Scher Theater / The Young actors Theatre
Training in Speech and Performing Arts - 'London Drama School'
My Studio Equipment
Software - Audacity, Reaper v3.75
Alesis C-Media Microphone with pop shield
iHPO03 Monitor Headphones
I have completed various courses in acting, drama and performance which have enabled me to develop vocal dynamic giving me the ability draw on the different elements of my voice.
I am a lead singer of a large choir which requires vocal strength and technical ability to maintain audience interest.
Having also studied a university degree I have gained experience in presenting in a confident and captivating manner which I believe is highly important for business and narration purposes.
I have also worked as a receptionist and have developed the ability to speak with a clear warm and welcoming tone presenting information concisely and efficiently.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Eloya Imoedemhe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eloya Imoedemhe is a Standard subscriber.
• Eloya Imoedemhe was last active on Voice123 19 days ago