Narration, Character, Friendly, Audiobook, fun
I have a warm voice that I can adapt to most circumstances, whether it is narration, announcing, or presentations. I can slip into different characters smoothly, as well as accents. I can vary my age from young adult to elderly. I can speak deep and sexy, or professional and upbeat.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British Highborn, British Cockney, Scottish, California, New York, Australian, Southern, Italian, Mafia, Hindu, Indian, Arabic, Russian, Eastern European, Jamaican, Hispanic, Canadian, Midwestern, Minnesota, Fargo, German, Austrian, French, Spain, Spanish, Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, Hank Hill, Sean Connery, Christian Slater, Mr Fred Rogers, Kermit the Frog, Mr Montgomery Burns, Jimmy Stewart, Edward G Robinson, Boris Karloff, Peter Lorre, Elvis Presley, Yogi Bear, and more...!
My Voice Experience
Audiobook Narration (Some chapters):
The Sea Witch
A History of the Philippines
The Mystery at Number Six
The Lair of the White Worm
Audiobook Narration (Entire Novel):
Hunters out of Space
The Pirates of Ersatz
Announcing and Promotions
Podcast The Dice Tower
Podcast AMFW Old Time Radio
Audio for web based employee training modules for Parsons Corporation
Additional Voiceover Experience
Audio for a fully produced CD for The Gaming Project
Website Promotion for JewelBeat
Website Features for FXGroundworks
Actor Training Sarantos Studios Oak Park, Il
Actor Training Act One Studios
“Making the A List” workshop given by Pat Fraley with Scott Brick and Ed Asner
Voice Coaching Phyllis K Day
My Studio Equipment
A sound-deadened dedicated in-home studio, PC with Pre-Amp, Shure SM7B mic, and Adobe Audition software.
I am an avid reader of Science Fiction and Fantasy. I enjoy Boardgames, spending time with my family, and cooking. I love shows about the paranormal, history, and of course, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I listen to many audiobooks, and especially enjoy the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Elliott Miller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elliott Miller is a Standard subscriber.
Elliott Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Elliott Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Elliott Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Elliott Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.