Strong, warm, clear, youthful.
Warm, friendly, crystal clear. Can change pitch, if called for in script.
Adaptable for professional, mom next door, sexy.. you name it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish dialect, and a British accent, if they were scripted as such..
English with a touch of New England.
Crystal clear English.
My Voice Experience
Worked as an account executive for ABC Disney in radio in San Francisco, CA.
Voiced work on radio commercial production, and PSAs. At remote gigs, worked the mic to interact with the crowd.
Voice work for Amazon.com product demo.
Voice work for a dental (orthodontic) training CD.
Learned from the production pros at ABC/KGO radio in the San Francisco Bay Area.
My daughter was an on air personality in Sacramento, did voice over work for years. She was also a traffic reporter on air, for Metro Traffic in Sacramento, CA. She taught me a great deal about radio and on-air work, before I landed my role at Radio Disney, SF.
My Studio Equipment
I am familiar with audio studios.
I was involved in the creative process of commercial scripts with business clients and marketing people, while working for Radio Disney, San Francisco.
I enjoy the creative process, and think I have a talent for what sells.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Elaine Lenz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elaine Lenz is a Standard subscriber.
Elaine Lenz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Elaine Lenz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Elaine Lenz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Elaine Lenz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.