Silky, Young, Educated, Refined, Smooth
An assured British male voice over. Smooth, precise and engaging. Sensual when needed, yet able to engage with any kind of material.
Multi-Lingual and able to provide native level narration and translation in Arabic also.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English - British London accent
English - British London cockney accent
English - British London Urban/Youth/"Ghetto"/"Rudeboy" Accent
English - British Asian Sub-Continent Accent
English - British Arab Accent
Arabic - Modern Standard
Arabic - Classical
My Voice Experience
Gary Terzza VoiceOver Masterclass - Took part in a voice over training masterclass.
Have done numerous online training sessions on mastering vocals and sound editing.
Currently enrolled on an online course with coursera studying Digital Sound design. The course is run by Emory University in the US.
My Studio Equipment
I own the following equipment:
Rode NT2A Condenser Microphone
Focusrite Forte pre-amp
KEF LS50 Monitor Speakers
Editor Keys Home Vocal Booth
All recordings are carried out in Adobe Audition. I am able to edit and enhance recordings if required as well as export recordings in lossless or compressed formats as requested. Normally any work I do is exported as a lossless WAV file and dropboxed to the client.
By career I am a Transmission Controller, having worked in the television broadcast industry for seven years. I have extensive knowledge of digital media, video, audio, formats and have experience in video editing and motion graphics design. My job entails the monitoring and maintenance of the computer systems that put television channels to air. I am technically minded with a keen interest in all things media technology related.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ejaz Taj by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ejaz Taj is a Standard subscriber.
• Ejaz Taj was last active on Voice123 248 days ago