Commercial, Upbeat, Assured
A conversational, believable, sincere, British male voice. Young, fresh and knowing.
Clear diction with the ability to be authoritative and trusted as well as calm, geniune and gentle.
A warm voice very suited to documentaries, narration and e-learning as well as commercials and professional IVR and presentations.
A voice with youth that can offer excitement, entertainment and fun.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British. Can be posh received pronounciation if required (BBC) or more tabloid commercial style.
Australian (having lived in Sydney)
My Voice Experience
I have nearly 20 years of radio experience and in that time I have demonstration a wide variety of voice skills. Work I have done between 1991 - 2013:
Radio presentations (breakfast, daytime, drive and evening styles)
News presentation, informative and journalistic style.
Commercial production to sell clients businesses and products.
I have also voiced work for radio stations in the USA for a British based rock music station (2000).
I am trained in radio presentation and news journalism. This includes reportage work in different genres (news and entertainment).
I also have a degree in Biological Science and Media in which I voiced news articles for films and narrated conservation issues.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
I work from home with high quality digital recording equipment.
Broadcast quality microphone with 16-bit, 48Khz Sampling Rate, Super Cardiod Pickup Pattern, Computer Based Digital Audio Workstation, Pro-studio acoustic screening
I am always hard working and always work to deliver a polished performance.
I am a qualified zoologist/biologist and secondary school teacher. I am very enthusiastic about my science specialism and can voice with authority.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Edward Rose by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Edward Rose is a Standard subscriber.
Edward Rose does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Edward Rose was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Edward Rose does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Edward Rose was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.