A warm baritone - Can be rough or upbeat if needed
My natural speaking voice is warm with a modicum of roughness, utilizing a moderate delivery. Being split down the middle, I can easily transition to either an upbeat style, with both friendly and/or sarcastic approaches in my repertoire. as well as a gravelly, deep baritone with an aggressive, but not overbearing, delivery.
The modern VO artist must not only sound good, but also sound natural (i.e. - human); that is a quality I possess as well.
Being that variety is the spice of life for the standard working VO artist, I can adapt from my range to whatever is needed for the client. This has worked for entities ranging from Premiere Radio Networks to MTV/VH1. It can work for you too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York City, Long Island, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Ed Robinson
My Voice Experience
With over 10 years' experience in the broadcasting industry, I have contributed my voice to projects ranging from radio commercials to nationally syndicated audio programs. My journey has taken me from professional positions in local radio, to syndication and broadcast icons.
My tenure includes --
Premiere Radio Networks
A Bachelor's degree in communications (with training in voice and diction), along with my numerous years of experience "in the field."
My Studio Equipment
My day-to-day working studio utilizes both Shure SM5B and EV RE-20 microphones. I run them all through a pre-amp, utilizing a moderate compression setting (leaving any heavy work to be done in post – if needed).
Apart from VO, my experience on the production side of things allows me to perform any (if needed) post-production tasks as dictated by the client. Concurrently, my tenure in recording VO talent (from a production standpoint) lends me insight into what is needed of us as a VO talent myself.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ed Robinson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ed Robinson is a Standard subscriber.
Ed Robinson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ed Robinson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ed Robinson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ed Robinson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.