genuine, young mom, believable, non-announcery
I've had many years recording experience in radio, television and voiceover so I'm comfortable, a quick study, and have fast turnaround for a wide variety of clients including commercial, corporate, public service, medical, and documentaries.
Commercial: As Midwest as they come: friendly, straight-ahead, sweet and confident. Broad range from happy, upbeat girl next door to young and caring mom to more deep & serious types.
Narration: clear, crisp, good phrasing, authoritative and expressive -- with great diction and enunciation. Reads range from straightforward newsy to silly and offbeat (MTV celeb doc) to dramatic (espionage, mystery, great rescues, historical events) to features (aniimals, kids).
PSAs: Pathos, sensitivity and caring to pull people in for any cause.
Medical: Deep familiarity with the terminology of science, health and medicine.
Voice capable of spanning various age groups, from 30's through senior citizen.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characters: girl-next-door, nosy neighbor, doting daughter, mom, excecutive businesswoman;
Very smooth southern accent when needed.
My Voice Experience
I've had a wide variety of clients including hospitals, insurance, commercial products, advertising agencies, biotechs and non profit groups. I've also narrated many TV documentaries with subjects ranging from serious to silly and fun and host online medical webinars.
Private and group voiceover coaching
Improvisation training: Upright Citizens Brigade
Journalism -- national television, radio, online
BA, English Lit., Middlebury College
My Studio Equipment
Home studio: sound device pre amp, high end B eyerdynamic microphone, Adobe Audition 3 and Goldwave software, high speed digital
Unknown - Click here to ask E Magnus
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact E Magnus by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently E Magnus is a Standard subscriber.
• E Magnus was last active on Voice123 281 days ago