Young, singer, mellow, calming, friendly, cruner
As lead singer in TheBlueEffect, my voice ranges from jazzy and calm, to strained and powerful. I articulate very well and can sound professional and clear. For narrations, I use a striking mid range that is easy to listen to. I can be somber, energetic, empathetic, soothing, and my phrasing has been a strong-point for me because of all the music writing and singing I do.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can sound like a stoner, frat boy, very feminine man, Ron Burgundy, Borat, Leon Phelps (the Ladies Man), Australian accent, British accent, Scottish accent, Fat Bastard, Doctor Evil, Wayne and Garth,
My Voice Experience
My voice has been in a recent film called "Myth of the American Sleepover" in both the soundtrack and as a character named Andy. Currently, WDET 101.9 has a song of mine on high rotation, so I think it's safe to say Ann Delisi likes my voice :)
In elementary school I went to theater camps in Northville at the Marque Theater. I've performed in musicals such as "The Music Man" in which I was the lead, competitions, plays, and live rock shows throughout high school, and I continue to play and record live music weekly.
My Studio Equipment
Will get back to this section...Hear examples of what I sound like through the studio I use at theblueeffect.bandcamp.com! You'll Like!
I respond very positively to suggestions and can follow directions well. I like to provide employers with options, which I come up with as soon as I receive material.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Drew Machak by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Drew Machak is a Standard subscriber.
• Drew Machak was last active on Voice123 194 days ago