Aristocratic, casual, announcer, experienced
I have a deep baritone, like so many others, but I take the title "voice actor" very seriously. My experience gives me a range that allows me to find the right voice, accent, and inflections for any job. I have done everything from radio commercials to video narration to corporate phone system messaging, and consistently earn praise for finding the perfect fit.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents come naturally to me, but the easiest are British--both proper and cockney--and Southern. Having lived all over the U.S., I'm also prepared to do Italian-American, Bostonian, and New Jersey.
My Voice Experience
I've done copywriting work for companies as large as Circuit City and even a small software company here in Cincinnati. The work I'm proudest of isn't the most glamorous, it's the natural-style vocals I've done for customer-facing training videos.
Corporate phone tree messaging
Bachelor's degree in English, minor in Education. Currently working as a Communications Manager.
My Studio Equipment
Laptop, recording/editing software, high-quality microphone, acoustically dampened studio.
As a writer, I understand sentence structure. As a former salesperson I understand how to give words powerful and effective.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Doug Hess by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Doug Hess is a Standard subscriber.
• Doug Hess was last active on Voice123 22 days ago