Friendly, warm, guy next door, hip, fun, sexy
Guy next door. Warm and mid-deep for narration; believable, inviting, sexy, fun, conversational, and hip for commercials; smooth and professional for IVR, voicemails, and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chicago Guy, wise guy...
My Voice Experience
I have a degree in radio, television and film. I love to write copy and voice what I write or what is already written.
Currently, I work at a Smooth/Contemporary Jazz Station in southern Orange County - KSBR Jazz FM 88.5.
I have produced tens of underwriting spots for the station and several more outside of it. I have finally found my passion for what I LOVE to do and I plan on making the best of this opportunity for a long time. Should you find my voice ideal for your particular need, rest assured you will get my focused effort and commitment to excellence on each and every project! My Best, Don James
Cal State LA - Radio, Television, and Film (1995)- specializing in writing, production, and talent.
Saddleback College - on going (Radio Broadcasting and Production)
KSBR Jazz FM 88.5 - Air Talent and production team.
My Studio Equipment
KSBR -- state of the art recording and on air equipment using the following software: Scott Studios, VT, Adobe Audition and Sound Forge; Adobe Audition my prefered software of use.
I have been in sales and marketing most my entire life; successfully selling unique and niched products and services. I am also an ardent listener and viewer of commercials and rarely change the channel when they appear so I can determine what kind of an impression they'll make on me the consumer. After all, when selling or marketing a product or service one must understand what will HOOK the audience. I feel confident in my abilities to make that connection in a face to face scenario or through electronic media applications. Selling AND believing in the product/service without sounding salesy is important not only in the media but in a regular day to day sales scenario. I can definitely see the improvement in my day to day sales results since my involvement in radio and the voice acting industry. I look forward to working with YOU and effectively promoting YOUR product or service!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Don James by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Don James is a Standard subscriber.
• Don James was last active on Voice123 105 days ago