You can browse the Sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
• email address, physical contact information,( for
example in the registration page for Voice Talents and Voice
Producer, “Talents: register now” page, we may
collect your first and last name, your phone number, your email
address, a password and your country) and (depending on the service
used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank
• transactional information based on your activities on the Sites (such as posting information, auditioning, giving ratings, and content you generate or that relates to your account);
• information you provide to purchase or buy a service;
• community discussions, chats, correspondence through the Site, and correspondence sent to us;
• computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, and ad data;
• other information, including IP address and standard web log information, and
• supplemental information from third parties. (For example, if the information you provide cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information (such as your business registration), or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information.)
We don't share, sell, or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our services.
If you no longer wish to receive our communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by using the link included in each email communication or by contacting our Customer Service Department at Customer Service (by email, chat & phone).
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience to complete the transaction process. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
• provide the services and customer support you request;
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our Terms of Service;
• customize, measure, and improve our services and the Sites' content and layout;
• tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, promotional offers based on your communication preferences, compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
• members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent
potentially illegal acts and provide joint services; (Our corporate
affiliates will market only to users who request these services.)
• service providers under contract who help with our business operations; (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliates, and community programs)
• other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information; (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service)
• law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity;
• other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Activity Associated with Your Account
Your UserID, name, email, and/or company name may be displayed throughout Voice123 and is therefore available to the public. All of your activities on the Site will be traceable to any of this fields. Other people can see your postings, auditions that you have submitted in the past, any content you have added, ratings, ratings and associated comments and so on.
Our Sites enable you to share personal and financial information in order to complete transactions. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. To help protect your privacy, we allow only limited access to other users' contact and financial information in order to facilitate your transactions. When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other's name, user ID, email address, and other contact and financial information. In all cases, you must give other users the option to remove themselves from your database and the opportunity to review what information you have collected about them.
You agree to use user information only for:
• Voice123 transaction-related purposes that are not
unsolicited commercial messages;
• services offered through Voice123, or
• other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages of the Site to help analyze our web page flow, customize our services, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. We link the information we store in cookies to personally identifiable information you submit while on our site in order to customize the user experience.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
• We offer certain features that are only available through
• You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Sites.
• You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a "cookie" placed by that web page.)
Third parties (such as our tracking utility and security scanning companies) employ a software technology called Web beacons (a.k.a. clear gifs or Web bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Web beacons are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. These third parties do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
No spam, spyware or spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your Voice123 notification preferences so that we can communicate with you according to your preferences. You are not licensed to add other Voice123 users, even a user who has purchased a service from you, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. To report Voice123 related spam or spoof emails to Voice123, please forward the email to help@voice123.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your Voice123 password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Voice123 and change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review, correct and change most of your personal information by logging into your account at Voice123. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of Service, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL/TLS). To learn more about SSL/TLS click here Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL/TLS)
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
This site may contain links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another site. Voice123 is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's name. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial.
We offer Live Chat service for Voice Talents, Voice Actors and Voice Seekers, if you use it you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used for service improvement purposes and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in the chat.
Voice123 Industry Directory
We also post media industry resources on our web site which may contain information such as the company's name and the link to the companies that belong to the media industry.
The Site may provide hyperlinks to third party Web sites or access to third party content. Voice123 does not control, endorse, or guarantee content found in such sites. You agree that Voice123 is not responsible for any content, associated links, resources, or services associated with a third party site. You further agree that Voice123 shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third party content. Links and access to these sites are provided for your convenience only.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
If you have any questions you can answer them online, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org