From Right Next Door to Way Out There...
Professional, Believable, and Friendly for Commercials and PSA's
Fun, Unique and Versatile for Animation and Commercials.
Intelligent and Understandable for Technical Language and Legal Copy
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Los Angeles, CA, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Indian, Middle Cast English, United States Regional (all), Scottish, Slavic, German, a limited number of celebrity impressions. My ear for detail with regard to regional dialect is excellent.
These are the very well defined characters and accents:
English (Cockney,South London, Middle Cast)
Sportscaster, (Announcer and Color Commentator)
Immigrant Store Clerk
Ancient Wise Man from the East
A Special Needs Friend
Old Guy at the Deli
TV Show Narrator
Right Wing Talk Show Host
My Voice Experience
I have narrated three national television shows, (Each show lasted at least two seasons.), and voiced more commercials and PSA's than I can remember.
My training came from twenty years of "on the mic" experience in radio, television and live venues, (including work at the Comedy Store, Improv, and other great clubs in Southern California). My comedic timing was honed in an improv group called the LA Connection.
My Studio Equipment
My in home studio set-up contains the following: A Quad Core Custom built PC with several different audio production programs at my disposal. Rode NTG-3 microphones which are the commonly used by professionals in the entertainment industry for television, film, and animation for premiere sound quality.
I am also a composer of music for scores and soundtracks.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact D.L. Stanzki by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently D.L. Stanzki is a Standard subscriber.
• D.L. Stanzki was last active on Voice123 88 days ago