A perky British, Expressive & unique Voice
Smooth and sexy tone of voice for commercials
fun and animated for radio spots
Warm, steady and smooth for narration
Professional, clear and concise for corporate
serious informercials and presentations
Conversational when needed for friendly, warm pieces
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British (London) - Well spoken but not pompous
North American - General American
RP - The Queens English
Upstate East coast American,
Californian valley girl - think the Dionne character from 'Clueless'
My Voice Experience
I formally trained as an actor so you can hire me knowing I understand that developing characters and the ability to be versatile and expressive with my voice is key.
I am able to take direction very well, and having had extensive vocal training, you can be confident that I can take a script, without having to be in your studio, apply your directions and requirements (also using my skills to build on it if appropriate) to produce a recording that you will be satisfied with.
Formal Vocal Training at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts with Jim DeMonic
Speech Classes with renowned vocal coach Rick Lipton
I am currently studying for my BA in Creative Writing and Journalism at Roehampton University.
My Studio Equipment
I use the 'snowball' mic made by the professional Microphone Company 'Blue' on an Apple Macbook Pro for recording and editing.
Unknown - Click here to ask Dionne Harrison
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dionne Harrison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dionne Harrison is a Standard subscriber.
Dionne Harrison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dionne Harrison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dionne Harrison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dionne Harrison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.