warm, friendly, personable, authoritative
Do you need a motherly voice, full of warmth and compassion? Do you want a high energy, hard sell voice that conveys excitement? I can deliver both of those, and everything in between. Having a “good” voice is not enough...a voiceover artist needs to be able to interpret a script, using proper inflection and emphasis. I believe interpretation is my strongest skill! My voice is free of any regional accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
While I feel I am very directable, I don’t do accents or impersonations.
My Voice Experience
From TV news anchorwoman to radio and television commercials, I’ve sat in front of many microphones. My experience includes narrations for on-line tutorials for Delta Airlines, United Health Care, Purifan and Baker Oil Tools. and on hold telephone messages. But the bulk of my work is voice-overs for radio and TV commercials. I currently voice commercials for stations in Massachusetts, Virginia, Nebraska, Louisiana, Missouri, Kansas, California, Arizona, Ohio, and Oregon.
B.S. Journalism from the University of Kansas
Reporter and anchorwoman at KAKE-TV Wichita, KS
Production training at Clear Channel Radio, Wichita, KS
My Studio Equipment
My studio has a voice booth, a Mackie CFX12 mixer, an Aphex 230 mic processor, AKG 414 microphones (2), Tannoy powered studio nearfield monitors, Mackie HR824 powered studio nearfield monitors, a Panasonic SV3700 DAT recorder, and Adobe Audition 3 editing software.
I can connect with an audience in a personal way. I understand how to write copy for radio and TV, voice the commercial, and edit and produce the finished product. My resumé also includes public school teaching experience, which has proved very helpful with narrating tutorials. I often record dialog spots with my husband, who has over 30 years of voiceover and production experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Diana Guidas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Diana Guidas is a Standard subscriber.
Diana Guidas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Diana Guidas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Diana Guidas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Diana Guidas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.