Cultured Sultry Enthusiastic Hypnotic Inspiring
My voice styles range from cultured to colloquial; fast and enthusiastic to slow, sultry and mesmerizing as well as any shade in between. I provide authoritative narration to wondrous story-telling to compelling instructional vocals. Classically trained as an actress well-versed in Sophocles, Shakespeare and Shaw, as well as a singer, I have an excellent musical ear blessing me with naturally flexible and expressive vocal command. I'm also fluent in French.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Parisian French, posh British, Caribbean.
My Voice Experience
Having grown up doing theatre - acting, singing, dancing, playwrighting and directing from earliest childhood through college and professional work in my hometown of Chicago in the 80's - I have returned my focus to the performing end of things after being sidetracked by a broken neck 23 years ago. I have remained in creative fields as a writer/producer of video, film and festivals, digital artist/animator and web developer, as well as served on the boards of various arts organizations. I also amassed a great deal of voiceover/narration/announcing/broadcasting/public speaking experience, as I was asked to do these things for various employers, clients and groups along the way.
TheFilmSchool, Seattle, WA - Graduated July 2010
Such A Voice Pro Tools & Production Master Class 2010
Such A Voice Master Class & Demo Production 2009
Steppenwolf Theatre Company, Chicago, IL
Polycom Teleproductions, Chicago, IL
Virtuoso Artists Productions, London, England
Chicago City Ballet, Chicago & European Tour 1983
Second City Workshop, Chicago, IL
St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY - Theatre Arts
Cathedral Sound Studios, Renssalaer, NY
My Studio Equipment
Digidesign MBox2 Mini 2x2 Pro Tools LE System
Rode NTG2 Directional Shotgun Microphone
Samson CH700 Closed Stereo Headphones
Pop Filter 6"
Custom Sound Booth
Am also a copywriter, editor, graphic designer and web developer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Diana Fairbank by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Diana Fairbank is a Standard subscriber.
• Diana Fairbank was last active on Voice123 89 days ago