My Voice Over style has been described as natural, warm, friendly and sincere.
My vocal style is considered as credible, trustworthy, real, and honest. Voice talent skills range from serious and empathetic to smooth, intimate and deep. Voice characteristics: understated, sincere, conversational, humorous, credible, believable, genuine, trustworthy, as well as authoritative, upbeat, confident, forceful and high energy.
Age range, from a small boy and young adult to middle age and senior male.
Character and acting roles include teens, senior citizen, old man, whiny teen, and men imitating women.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
southern, non-descriptive, old men, young male, stereotypical Jewish dialect, urban.
My Voice Experience
My voice-over experience started in high school on the campus radio station and has continued with college.
My vocal training began at Saddleback College. I have taken several workshops with
Kalmenson & Kalmenson in LA along with private training with Gabby Nistico. My education is on-going as the field is forever updating.
My Studio Equipment
My professional grade studio is custom PC based, working on Windows 10
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo MKII Audio Interface
Sennheiser 416 MKH shotgun interference tube microphone
Neumann TLM 49 Large diaphragm condenser Microphone
Peluso P-49 Vacuum Tube Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Symetrix 528e and Vintech X73i Microphone pre-amp vocal strips
M-Audio BX8a audio monitors
Adobe Audition & Reaper DAW
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro cans
I so look forward to partnering with you to complete your next successful audio venture.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Devin Shea! by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Devin Shea! is a Standard subscriber.
• Devin Shea! was last active on Voice123 193 days ago