Adult Male • Middle aged, young, old and more!
PA Announcer deep powerful voice with extensive professional experience in television, radio, video creation and of course sports broadcasting and announcing!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
United States English
U.S. - Midwestern
U.S. - New England
U.S. - Southern
U.S. - Black/Ebonics
U.S. - Hispanic
U.S. - Californian
U.S. - Western
Arabic, British, Chinese, Eastern European, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Jewish, Mexican, Oriental, Polish, Russian/Solvokian, Vietnamese, Yugoslavian, Yupper
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Language and Literature; studied 14 languages at the university. Speaks Spanish (Mexico, Central America and Spain/Castillean, Naranjo and other dialects) fluently.
Creative talent with great sense of humor; also speaks Hillbilly, Redneck, and more!
My Voice Experience
ANNOUNCER OF THE YEAR AWARD nominee through NASPAA, the National Association of Sports Public Address Announcers
Recent Announcing Assignments:
Green Bay Packers - Master of Ceremonies and Public Address Announcer for "The Green Machine" basketball team consisting of Packers players helping to raise funds for various charities throughout the state of Wisconsin including The Make-A-Wish Foundation, and others.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School
Dennis is "The VOICE" of the Dashers for all home basketball games and Master of Ceremonies for annual Silent Auction charity fund raising event and dinner. He certainly elevates every event to a whole new, exciting level!
The Padre Serra Tournament
Providing excellence to this prestigious tournament featuring the top Eighth Grade boys and girls teams from around the state, Dennis stepped up to the microphone and earned high honors from attendees, participants, and Mr. Frank Crivello of The Tournament Committee himself, who personally invited Dennis to return next year, and always.
Continental Indoor Football League
Official team announcer for the Milwaukee Bonecrushers franchise, playing its games at the U.S. Cellular Arena. Milwaukee Bonecrushers home games are one of the best values in sports and entertainment on the planet.
• Announcing • Narration/narrating • Voice-over • Radio • Television • Commercials • Corporate video productions • Script Writing • Training Programs • Trade Shows • Techncial matter • Marketing • Advertising • Special audio productions • PowerPoint presentations • Public Address announcing, especially sporting events/games • Master of Ceremonies/emcee/m.c. • Theater • Plays • Movies • CD • Recording • And more!
Known as "The Voice," Dennis J. O'Boyle is currently being considered by the Milwaukee Bucks Director of Game Operations Mike Schnieders as their back-up public address announcer. Dennis has been a major force in narration and announcing for years. The Senior Director of Entertainment & Broadcasting for the Milwaukee Brewers, Aleta Mercer, has discussed making Dennis the back-up PA Announcer for the team. Dennis was previously involved with auditions for the Atlanta Braves, the University of Wisconsin Badgers sports teams, and the Marquette University women's basketball team. He brings an amazing array of naturally-gifted ability and years of experience to your event.
According to popular morning show host Jay Weber of WISN-AM 1130 in Milwaukee, Dennis "... is better than people in the business."
John Schmitz, former professional trainer for the San Diego Chargers, told us, "Once you hear Dennis, you will never want anyone else to announce for you. Totally surpassed my expectations, just blew me away. Definitely the best there is."
"He takes things to a whole new, exciting level," says Mrs. Judy Miramontes, co-event chair of the AAU Regional Basketball Tournament.
There are many basketball hoops across America, but only one Michael Jordan -- Dennis provides an equal amount of world-class ability, natural giftedness, focus, hard work, and experience to bring your production or special event to a whole new level.
One thing's for sure, he's not afraid to use those superior vocal skills!
Dennis is featured in commercial as well as private projects and frequently donates his services to numerous non-profit organizations.
No stranger to television and radio broadcasting either, he's volunteered his time and skills in Christian radio and television, non-profit agency publications production, and in amateur athletics.
A former advertising agency vice president, he currently assists Fortune 500 corporations as a business development consultant involved with marketing and technical communications and program management in addition to his other communications activities:
• WalMart in-store Pharmacy commercials in English and Spanish
• Premiere television sportscaster for Time/Warner Cable Channel 14 in Milwaukee and The All-City Sports Network on MATA Channel 96, covering Milwaukee City Conference football and basketball games as a play-by-play announcer and color commentator/analyst
• "The Voice of God" on News/Talk Radio 1130 WISN
• Appears on WFMR - FM 106.9 Wisconsin's Fine Music Radio Station
• Official Public Address Announcer for The Milwaukee Momentum (MilwaukeeMomentum website) women's professional football team
• PA Announcer for the University of Wisconsin- Richland Center, UW- Waukesha, and Madison Area Technical College Wolfpack mens and womens basketball teams
• Director of Communications, Media and Public Relations for the Wisconsin AAU
• "Official Voice" of Heritage Christian High School, Grace Christian Academy, Riverside University High School, and Divine Savior - Holy Angels High School
• Master of Ceremonies for the Annual Charity Silent Auction and Banquet
• Official Announcer, Illinois Association of Christian Schools - Boys and Girls High School Basketball Tournaments
• "The Voice" of the annual Schaumburg Invitational Basketball Tournament
• Wisconsin Lutheran College
• Annual Master's Division National Basketball Tournament
• T.V. Floor Director, Call Screener and Camera Operator for WVCY-TV 30
• . . . and more!
When featured on The Weber and Dolan Show heard locally in Milwaukee on News/Talk Radio 1130 WISN, show host Jay Weber said that Dennis "is better than people in the business" and was dubbed by co-host Bob Dolan as "the voice of God."
Seen and heard on Time/Warner Cable Channel 14 in Milwaukee, WVCY-TV 30 as well as WISN AM 1130, WFMR FM 106.9, WKLH 96.5, Lazer 103, and WJYI-1340 AM, Dennis whole-heartedly recognizes that our talents are gifts from God and should be used to the glory of the Lord.
Presently utilizing his skills as part of the marketing communications efforts for WalMart, he's also "The Voice" of the Illinois Association of Christian Schools, Wisconsin AAU Boys Basketball, and numerous other organizations.
Contact "The Voice" to ensure excellence with your next communications project.
• Master of Arts Degree, Mass Communnication (with honors)
• Graduate Assistant Instructor of the Dale Carnegie Course on Human Relations and Effective Public Speaking
• Undergrad Major: Language and Literature (Psychology minor)
My Studio Equipment
Full digital studio capabilities including studio microphones, recording equipment, special effects generators, CD and DVD burners, digital video creation and editing, and more!
• Deeply resonant "Voice of God" naturally gifted voice -- think of Don LaFontaine ("that announcer guy"), James Earl Jones ("Darth Vader"), or John Facenda (NFL Films)
• Award-winning Writer and Advertising specialist
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
Proficient, motivated, exacting announcer, narrator, voice over talent and marketing/technical and medical communications professional with Master's Degree in Mass Communication. Highly adept consultant, technical writer/illustrator, announcer, presenter, trainer, video producer, publisher and marketing generalist with exceptionally broad experience. multi-language translations and formats, personnel/training, plus all phases of advertising, broadcast, video, multimedia, as well as QA, ISO, FDA, DEA and other regulatory compliance requirements.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dennis O'Boyle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dennis O'Boyle is a Standard subscriber.
Dennis O'Boyle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dennis O'Boyle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dennis O'Boyle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dennis O'Boyle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.