Fresh, friendly, upbeat, genuine, professional
I have a warm, friendly voice suitable for commercial and narration. My accent is pretty neutral, but having grown up in Maryland, I can do a natural (but not deep) southern accent. My medical/healthcare background combined with genuine interest in the material makes my medical and technical narrations accessible and understandable to professionals and non-professionals alike.
I have my own on-site recording facility and can deliver files within 24 hours. In addition, if your project requires recording at a New York metro studio, I am available to travel to your destination.
I would love to discuss your next project with you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
* Automated telephone surveys
* Internet sales
* Full-length Audiobook
Voice-Over Master Classes: Such-A-Voice
Coach: Robert Sciglimpaglia
My Studio Equipment
Rode NTG1 directional shotgun microphone
Samson CH700 headphones
I have successfully facilitated scores of multi-day training programs for physicians in the areas of new drug development and government regulations.
I have taught these programs globally, and my excellent diction was critical for the physicians for whom English was not their first language to understand the technical material.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Denise Resnik by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Denise Resnik is a Standard subscriber.
Denise Resnik does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Denise Resnik was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Denise Resnik does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Denise Resnik was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.