African American female, accent neutral, rich tone
Accent neutral, warm and deep for narrations. Upbeat and fun for commercials, exceptional voice for presentations and training videos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accent Neutral, urban, southern, midwest, high energy, friendly, announcer, authoritative,sensual.
My Voice Experience
I'm new to the industry but making waves in my own way. I've worked on national and local campaigns including Delta College, African Ancestry and The Emerge Today Talk Show on Blog Talk Radio.
MBA from The Henley Business School in the United Kingdom. Trained by renowned voice over talent Paul Armbruster.
My Studio Equipment
I use a CAD Microphone for smaller jobs. I have relationships with several major studios in Atlanta all equipped with ISDN.
I'm a consummate professional who believes in the importance of building relationships with my clients. I look forward to putting my skills to work for your next project!
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Denise Reese by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Denise Reese is a Standard subscriber.
• Denise Reese was last active on Voice123 253 days ago