A Deep, Resonant Australian Voice, with Characters
A deep voice in the industry, I am well suited to both straight, easy conversational reads, as well as warm, lively or humourous pieces.
For informational style presentations, I can portray a naturally deep and resonant effect with any necessary engaging undertones of excitement, urgency or professional calm.
For characters, I can determine the best tone and level of fun to suit your requirements.
For bright, conversational or commercial pieces I am proficient at finding the perfect level of warmth and intimacy needed for the sell.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Genuine Australian Native
Australian Regional (Strine)
British Provincial (Cockney, Midlands)
My Voice Experience
Recent voice credits include work for the following:
National Australia Bank
Allen & Unwin
Mt Eliza Business School
TFS - Media Machine
Asia West Food
Integrated Language Solutions
I also have significant time at community radio, (currently with Sydney's Radio for the Print Handicapped) including presentation of both music and interviews, and extensive recording and production of station promos and commercials.
Training with Max Rowley Media Academy since July 2004.
Winner "Best Creative Talent", MRMA, 2006
Winner "Announcer of the Year", MRMA, 2007
Teacher's Diploma, Public Speaking, from the Australian International Conservatorium of Music, 2004.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT2 Condenser Mic
Behringer Eurorack Panel
ASUS Xonar Hi-fidelity soundcard
Sony MDR-CD70 Headphones
Adobe Audition v3
This list could go on forever but I will suffice myself to saying thankyou for taking the time to look over this page.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dean Verco by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dean Verco is a Premium subscriber.
• Dean Verco was last active on Voice123 353 days ago