Young Trendy Voice 20s to 30s
I'm a young male voice-over specialising in, commercials, narration, on hold messaging and documentary styles of voice over work. My style is conversational and can be anything from upbeat through to calming and script sympathetic. I have my own studio from which I can connect to any ISDN around the world or can provide a swift WAV or MP3 delivery service according to the clients individual needs.
English, can do a good Welsh, Scots, Upper Class English Snob and Westcountry accent too!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Having worked as a radio presenter for a number of years I now voice anything from messaging to national radio comercials and radio imaging work.
TV Work: Trails and Promotions work for the Community Channel.
Commercial Clients: Dixons, Iceland, Spa, Londis, Lloyds Pharmacy, The Daily Telegraph, Oragel, Fugent,Factory Direct, SKY, HSBC, IKEA, Real Radio Yorkshire. I have also voiced for The Big Blagger Website Podcast (a tribute site for the Big Brother TV Show)
Radio Stations: National and Local, Spire FM, 3TR FM, Win FM, Bath FM, Southcity FM (no longer with us sadly!) Recently I have voiced for the Intro to Live 8 on National Stations in the UK.
On hold messaging, and numerous voice jobs undertaken too.
I am fully trained in using Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, and Logic Studio
My Studio Equipment
ISDN - Pronto
Neumann TLM 103
Pro Tools 8
I can do Character voices for cartoons, check out the Charater and Accents Demo on my webpage. Great for phone greetings and DVD narration work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Woollatt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Woollatt is a Standard subscriber.
• David Woollatt was last active on Voice123 21 days ago