Deep, resonant, intelligent, kind, comic, accents
I have a deep, resonant voice that has often been described as authentic, intelligent and authoritative as well as fun, vibrant and entertaining.
With several years as a working comedian I am able to adapt my voice to a variety of situations to create diverse and believable characters, or simply bring a level of humour and warmth to a narration or commercial.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Documentary narration for New York Film Academy student film - 2014.
Video narration for Scripture Union QLD - 2010-2013.
Video trailer narration for Movie Extra Webfest submission (Finalist) - 2010.
Stand up comedian - 2010-2014.
Radio: radio presenter on Juice 107.3 FM (Gold Coast), and JAC Radio (jacradio.com) - 2011-2013
Acting: several short films, a lot of theatre work, & currently in rehearsals as Mercutio in Romeo & Juliet at the Gold Coast Little Theatre.
I am an award-winning* comedian currently studying to be an actor. I have done a lot of voice work as a radio presenter and voice artists for various projects, some of which have been mentioned above.
*Bob Hope Festival Award, 2013 at the Brisbane Comedy Fringe Festival
Voice and Movement classes - 2014.
Shakespeare classes - 2014.
Studying acting at the New York Film Academy - 2014.
Bachelor of Laws & Bachelor of Arts (Film & Television) - Graduated University of QLD 2013.
My Studio Equipment
iSK BM700 Microphone
ART USB Dual Pre two-channel preamp
iSK RF-2 Reflection Filter
Recording software: Soundtrack Pro 3.0.1 & Audacity 1.3.12
I can perform copywriting and proofreading services. I am well educated (Law & Arts degrees) and can make any necessary grammatical or syntax changes to a script or document.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Todman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Todman is a Standard subscriber.
• David Todman was last active on Voice123 286 days ago