Friendly, funny, with many characters and accents
I have quite a few colors in my voice. Friendly and sincere, like the guy next door, perfect for commercials. Smooth and informed, which works well in narrations. Knowledgable and professional for presentations and 'how-to' videos.
There are darker colors, sinister to silly for a variety of platforms and public presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
1. Impressions: Hannibal Lector, John Wayne, Sean Connery, Henry Kissinger, Walter Brennan, George Burns, Jack Benny, Monty Python, Christopher Lloyd, 40's detectives.
2. Cartoon Characters: Elmer Fudd, Foghorn Leghorn, Dudley Do-Right, Boris Badunov, Bullwinkle J. Moose, Daffy Duck, Sponge Bob, Goofy, Mickey Mouse.
3.Accents: American, British(Lower and Upper class) Irish, Scot, Indian, Chinese, Gay, German, Russian, Texan, New York, Chicago, Georgia, Virginia, Hillbilly.
My Voice Experience
I produce, direct and act in old time radio shows with the OLD TME RADIO PLAYERS,
Doing radio shows like this allows all sorts of characters to be developed; from Saturday morning cartoons, to 'the War of the Worlds', to late night suspense, mystery, and horror.
I have been spokesman for Home Club, ADR for "The 13th Warrior" with Antonio Banderas. I have been on radio since 1972 with classical and jazz shows as well as reporting the news for NPR.
With 30 years in the industry, 100+ regional and national voiceovers, ADR and, an ability to do it quick, and on a deadline, I can be an imp, the guy next-door, your dad, a cartoon, or even the 'thing that goes bump in the night.'
Avila College BFA/Acting
Charter member Old Time Radio Players, Pine Mountain Club, CA.
King Mondo for three seasons of 'The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers' (all booth work)
Charter member Mountain Shakespeare Festival, Pine Mountain Club, CA.
Kern County Library storyteller-summer enrichment series, 2007-2009.
KCUR-FM, NPR radio announcer/DJ 1972
Carter member of 'Fun and Games' improv group, Denver Colorado, 1973.
Over 100 national commercials, on-camera, 1982-2009
HOME CLUB spokesman-1990-1992 on camera and 100 radio voiceovers, price and product.
My Studio Equipment
1. Microphones: AKG 214, Shure SM7b, MXL 2000, Rode
2. JBL monitors
3. Sony Sound Forge
4. Ethernet/DSL internet hookup
I have written and performed 24 children's stories to be published.
I have written and performed eight one-man shows.
I wrote, produced and starred in the short, "Big Fish, Little Fish".
I have written three screenplays, one of which is in option.
I have performed in over 100 national commercials.
I am a storyteller and, what is a narration, or commercial, or presentation, but a story?
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact David Stenstrom by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Stenstrom is a Standard subscriber.
David Stenstrom does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Stenstrom was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Stenstrom does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Stenstrom was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.