Folksy, Fatherly, Guy next door, Trustworthy, Believable, Reassuring, Informative, Comforting
Baritone, Fatherly, Guy next door, Warm and deep, Smooth and professional, Folksy, Raspy, Jazzy, Live Announcer. Southern Twang, Texas Drawl, or Neutral. Caring, Believable, Trustworthy, Midwestern, Friendly, Comforting, Knowledgeable, Reassuring, Animation voices
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Henderson, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Conversational, real, natural, Neutral, Midwestern, Folksy, Texas Drawl, Raspy, Smooth Jazz style, Friendly, Trustworthy, Fatherly, Comforting, Knowledgeable, Reassuring, Southern, senior, credible, calming, deep, smooth, textured, strong, confident, breathy, soothing, warm, down to earth, laid back, mature, wise, experienced, informed, sensible, likable, familiar, approachable, neighborly, responsible, honest, honorable, kind, authoritative, convincing, casual
My Voice Experience
I have a passion for Voice Acting that dates back to my theater days as an actor with a musical theater group.
I was involved in FM radio in my earlier years during my college days as well, so I learned early on, how to be comfortable with working with a mic and being in a studio.
Hard sell, soft sell, services, concerns, action/reaction, promo's, narration, documentary,and IVR (Phone holds) all have a story to be told. That's what I do best...tell your story.
My customer service philosophy is of the highest professional standard, with quick turn-around for your project, and providing the missing link of explaining your story/product, with the voice of experience.
My education as a voice actor is always continuing. I have and continue to work with several well known industry leading coaches and mentors. I am always seeking to sharpen my skills, add to my wheelhouse, and stay abreast of the latest trends for voice-over.
My Studio Equipment
I have a fully outfitted professional home studio and equipment to deliver the highest quality audio for your projects.
Post production skills to give you a quick turnaround, clean, de-breathed, timed to spec, professional quality audio, in the file format and delivery you require, from my professional home studio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Smith is a Standard subscriber.
• Dave Smith was last active on Voice123 161 days ago