Funny, accents, offbeat, Character specialist
For narrations: warm and deep, or upbeat and lively, or friendly and silly
For commercials: professional and to the point, emotional (sad, happy, pensive, etc).
For cartoons/kids programs: silly, demented, deep and ominous, evil, accented.
For audio books: multi-charactered, old, young, evil, stately, accented, dumb, etc.
For music tracks: smooth (jazzy), gruff (rock), twang (country), backup vocals and harmonies are an option.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, German, British, French, Indian (asia), African, East European.
Styles: evil, gruff, manly, chipmunk (high-pitched), dumb, sinister, upbeat, friendly, professional.
My Voice Experience
1998 - 2004: composition and recording of 30+ songs in both English and French
2000: Voice over dubbing for several characters of a
children's educational series by Aurora productions.
- Meditative and inspirational audios on several sites
- Classes and stories for teenagers
- Stories with multiple characters and narration for children.
- Pronunciation of French words for online dictionary
- TV advertisement for a lawnmover
Voice sweetening, post production multi-track editing, audio correction, track repair.
Unknown - Click here to ask David Salas
My Studio Equipment
I currently have a home studio with a Yeti Pro mike setup. All English samples listed on this site were recorded with this microphone.
I have worked on a large number of pro-bono work in the past, and gained a significant amount of experience in this way. Some of the audio jobs I did include:
- audio mastering and post production of a motivational series for young adults
- scoring of a 45 minute video class in LIVE7
- audio editing, cleanup, mastering and mixing (with music) of over 100 hours of audio for a variety of readers.
I currently assist a non-profit as their audio editor, editing and/or creating audios for 55-60 hours per month for them.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Salas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Salas is a Standard subscriber.
David Salas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Salas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Salas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Salas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.