Southern Irish, 20's to 50's, character & singing
Southern Irish Male Voiceover and Singer.
Natural reads from teens to 50's.
Character and cartoon voices. Impressions. Fun and wacky to serious and serene.
Available immediately working from UK studio via ISDN every day, including evenings and weekends.
Over 15 years experience. On worldwide radio every day, characters
(incl. Female...don't ask!) and Jingle singing
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cartoon accents i.e. Family Guy and Simpsons parodies. Acting drama, comedy.
My Voice Experience
Currently the voice for Dominoes Pizza in Ireland and voiced countless ads for Staples, U2, Riverdance, Maplin, Irish Ferries, BMW, Mercedes, Guinness and many more.
Over 5,000 commercials voiced and 40,000 produced!
Studied at Pres College. Trained at 96Fm Cork city. Built and own www.aerialstudios.com
My Studio Equipment
too numerous to list, but main ones are Neuman U87, TLM103 and various other mics. Neve EQs, compressors Tubetech, Focusrite, ISDN (ISYS PRO)
desks: Calrec M series, Q series, S Series, Trident Trimix, Tascam DM24, Yamaha O1V 96, O2R, O1V, ...list goes on!
I compose, sing and produce jingles, write and voice advertisements, I'm a copywriter, musician, multi instrumentalist (guitar, piano, drums etc)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David O'Connor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David O'Connor is a Standard subscriber.
David O'Connor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David O'Connor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David O'Connor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David O'Connor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.