Fiendly, adult male voice
My voice is ideal for corporate video as well as documentaries and commercials. I have a semi-deep, warm tone, but can also ramp it up for commercial spots that require a lot of enthusiasm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Although I don't speak any foreign languages, I am able to add accents when needed (Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Middle-Eastern, etc)
My Voice Experience
KBSM Radio Personality - Five hour radio show that included live and recorded commercial spots, interviews, news and audio engineering.
Native American Trust - Created and recorded a corporate video. Included script, copy and full audio and video production.
Apex Healthcare Solutions - Created full audio and video product for a corporate video featuring this health care organization.
University of Kansas (1977-1981) Communications
Worked in the University radio station and was tutored by faculty.
KBSM Radio (Kansas City)
Several years of training with some of the top radio personalities in the metro area.
My Studio Equipment
1. Samson G Track microphone
2. Adobe Audition CS6
3. Complete music library for background music
4. Backup Server to backup all material for clients
5. Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Audition, etc
6. Sound Booth
I have a solid background in both Voice-Over work and the corporate world. Due to my corporate background, I know the value of getting a job done RIGHT and ON TIME. My services are guaranteed to please you or I won't charge you. And finally, many times I am approached about a job that I know I can't do as well as others. In that case I will work with the client to help them find the right person to complete their project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David James by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David James is a Standard subscriber.
David James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.