An experienced professional with an in-home studio
A versatile voice that projects honesty and intelligence. Backed by the technical expertise to record air ready spots. Experienced in medical terminology. Fast response for time critical productions such as news promos or political advertising. Can do top to bottom audio production including casting, recording and editing other voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Southwestern, Bronx, British, Scottish, Irish, German, French, Spanish
My Voice Experience
Lots of radio and tv spots, local and national - at times, the voice of Sudafed, Mediprin and Dristan among others. Did promo campaigns for tv shows like "Double Dare" and film campaigns like "Hoosiers" and the Clio winning campaign for "Platoon". Voiced business books on tape like "West Point Way" and voiced characters in a dozen of the Louis L'Amour recordings. Narrated tv series like "Would You Believe It?" Recorded hundreds of political campaigns including Sen. Schumer's record 2006 win.
University of Oklahoma School of Drama
My Studio Equipment
AKG 414 ULS
Tram, Sony, Countryman electret condensers
Universal LA 610 MK II preamp
Earthworks LAB 101 preamp
Rosetta 200 AD/DA
Mac Pro OS 10
Amadeus Pro software
Pro Tools LE 9.0 software
Final Cut Pro software
Korg MR 1000 DSD location recorder
Crown D75 power amp
Yamaha NS 10M speakers
analog audio components
Don't judge what anyone tells you, lets your ears judge.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact David Cooper by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Cooper is a Standard subscriber.
David Cooper does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Cooper was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Cooper does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Cooper was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.