Trusting, Character, Guy Next Door, Integrity,Wise
My voice is warm with a comfortable tonality that invites a sense of trust and integrity. I'm also a professional actor so my voice tells a story with real feeling that is appropriate for any character or straight commercial copy. I express the proper emotional component necessary for the copy being used. I am also a professional speaker so my voice invites people to be excited through a professional sound that is also a welcoming one.
In addition, I can "play" with my voice offering different tones that fit different characters as in story or animated film format.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am comfortable with Southern United States accents, England/British in addition to my native dialect which is a blend of the East, Mid-West and Western United States.
Characters include voices that sound like Mickey Mouse, Bullwinkle the Moose and characters that require a sound as in animated films.
My Voice Experience
Trained by Chicago's highly regarded 'Bosco Productions" Studio and Melissa Moats. I've hosted my own radio program in New York,a Professional Actor in theater, film and television and am a Professional Speaker. My voice moves people to take action!
Bosco Productions in Chicago Illinois
Writer (Weekly Mental Game Columnist for The Golf Channel)
Heavy Phone Work with clients in which i rely on my voice to inspire others
I'm also a professional who shows up on time, is prepared, takes direction well and works with very well with others to create the best product possible for the client.
My Studio Equipment
I have all the necessary equipment available to me.
I am used to working with high level professional athletes and business people.
I bring qualities such as:
* Show up on time
* Easy to work with
* Take direction well
* My goal is always about the best outcome for the project
* Great sense of humor
* Comfortable in any studio
* Use my acting experience to improve the "role" in any voice over scenario
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Breslow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Breslow is a Standard subscriber.
David Breslow does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Breslow was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Breslow does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Breslow was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.