smooth voice, range from announcer to character voices with great range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have narrated and produced audio books (Fantasy and Sci-Fi Genres), voiced various characters in video games and audio dramas. I have also voiced in radio commercials (character scenes).
Coaching from Crispin Freeman and Kyle Hebert.
Voice Acting with Sue Rowe Studios.
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio-Neumann TLM 103, Focusrite pre-amp, padded vocal booth, Adobe Audition.
Creative, able to write copy, edit and process audio.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Bodtcher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Bodtcher is a Standard subscriber.
• David Bodtcher was last active on Voice123 13 days ago