Believable Mid Range Directable Voice Actor
With a Varied Range of Voice 'Stylings' and working with the pipes I've been given, Directors have taken me to many Award Winning Campaigns. I first look for the Decent Honest message in the copy and deliver a Believable, Thoughtful read. I may be ... Low-Key, Authoritative, Guy-Next-Door, Every-Man, Wry, Fun, To-The-Point, Warm, Conversational, Friendly, Clear, Serious, Reflective, Heart-Felt, Natural, Approachable, Clear, Textured, Live Event, Edgy, Real or what some may call the Bullshit Announce from the past. My one Read that's been hitting lately is what I call my Americana Read. I've also captured many-a SPORTS read (NBA 6yrs) and love to do those.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm a student of American Media and as a musician my ear helps me quickly get to the Style of Read the Director is listening for.
If you're wanting an Accent other than North American ... I DON'T ATTEMPT IT and leave that to others.
In the last year ... My Americana Read has been hot.
I've been a lead male voice in the last 2 Presidential and Congressional Seasons. K-Street knows me.
My Voice Experience
I've been in the Business of VOICE for some time and have a lot to show for it. I'm fortunate to have worked with so many talented people who have guided my reads to Award Winning. I've Voiced All Types of Commercials, Programs, Narrations, PSAs, Movie Trailers, Network & Cable and Local Station Promos, Politicals, Motion Picture Voice Matching & ADR. If the project has needed a spoken emotion, I've provided it.
Formerly coached my own Weekly Voice Acting Workshops for 18 years in L.A. Currently, I donate my VO facilitating to Seminars and Workshop sponsored by The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences and of course SAG-AFTRA.
My Studio Equipment
I co-own one of LA's busiest Full Service Audio Post Production facilities. Dave & Dave Recording Studios boasts three fabulous Audio Rooms servicing Ad Agencies, Film Studios, Production Companies and Direct Clients including those Clients who have chosen to use my voice on their projects or products. When a client elects to have me voice for them they DO NOT incur any Studio charges. It's REALLY ... MY PLEASURE and THANKS for choosing me.
Voice Over & On Camera Actor / Spokesman / Presenter !!
Awaiting your Voiceover Auditions, Radio or TV Spots, Narrations, Promos, Trailers, Station Imaging, or simply put, any Spoken Words that needs a modicum of Talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave Westwood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Westwood is a Premium subscriber.
• Dave Westwood has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours