Warm and rich...friendly with a drop of irony.
A clear, articulate communicator with a friendly persona and a splash of irony. My voice is personable, engaging, provocative and convincing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Having lived in different areas of the U.S., my accent is non-specific.
My Voice Experience
My voice has been heard on thousands of commercials, radio programs, documentaries, training videos, and IVR prompts.
I've studied with Susan Blu, Pat Fraley and Nancy Wolfson (full course) among others. I'm also a veteran audio production professional, sound designer and audio restoration specialist.
My Studio Equipment
Super quiet VOCAL BOOTH with silent ventilation. Mac and PC. Pro-Tools 10, SawStudio, Vegas, Sound Forge 9, Word2WAV. Mics: Neumann TLM103, AKG Perception 220, Sennheiser 421, Audio Technica AT2020. Preamp: Grace M101. Lynx L22 professional sound card. Many audio capabilities including RX3 Advanced sound restoration.
I have hired and directed voice talent for more than 20 years and know the dynamics and challenges of working on both sides of the studio glass. My voice has been described as real, friendly, believable, authoritative, warm, credible, unique, intimate, sincere, convincing, compelling, smooth, dramatic, fresh, believable, credible, and natural. It's extremely consistent. I'm regularly asked to match material I recorded years ago for e-learning, explainer videos and IVR. My voice has a certain quality that cuts through well in a mix with music and SFX. And engineers have remarked how it has the rare quality to sound natural/believable at varispeed settings.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave Spiker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Spiker is a Standard subscriber.
• Dave Spiker was last active on Voice123 169 days ago