smooth, resonant, funny, warm, and deep
A smooth, warm voice with deep tones and clear diction. On the flip side, I have a playful, funny approach for character roles.
Please play my demo reels to hear the full spectrum.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Portland Oregon, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A solid, straight-ahead narrative voice. No Dialects. No fillers or sweeteners.
My Voice Experience
Clients include:The Mount St. Helens visitor center, The American Lung Association of Oregon,Tektronix, Mutual of Omaha,The Yellow Chateau in the Czech Republic, and Portland Public Schools.
Credits include researching, writing and voicing a series of radio reports profiling Timberline Lodge, on Mt. Hood in Oregon.
I provide narration for online documentaries and corporate videos.
Studied voice acting with the voice of OnStar: Mary McDonald-Lewis. Studied stage acting using the Meisner technique with Michael Mendelson.
Indie film roles include: on-camera reporter in REUNION, an edgy former TV host in OUR NEIGHBORS and Professor Matt Minor in NIGHTBUMPERS.
Stage roles include: the art dealer Sagot in Steve Martin's comedy "Picasso at The Lapin Agile" and Hucklebee in "The Fantasticks."
I am a broadcast journalist with many years of experience in the radio industry.
I have a BA in English Literature with graduate credits in screenwriting.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a full range of audio editing software and equipment to insure that your project has high quality.
On-camera host + voice over for video productions:
1) The Zodiac Killer From Beyond The Grave
2)* Searching for Sasquatch writer/on-camera host
Named as an official selection by the Columbia Gorge
International Film Festival. August, 2014
Mature character actor with stage, indie film and broadcasting experience.
* Written and directed by: Dave Paull - "Your choice voice"
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dave Paull by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Paull is a Standard subscriber.
• Dave Paull was last active on Voice123 16 days ago