Character Specialist, Accouncer, Singer
Young and middle aged male, warm and real to edgy and over the top. Mid-range quality, and maliable. A gamut of sounds, including singing, characters, accents, and "movie trailer" guy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Hawaii, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Asian, British, Hawaiian "Pigin," Southern, Filipino accents. Cartoons, Movie Trailers, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Videogames, Jingles, Podcasting, Television, Internet, Music
My Voice Experience
Singer, Announcer, Character Specialist, Writer, Director, Producer, Musician.
Spent the last 15 years in Radio, Advertising, Marketing, Promotion, and Public Relations on nearly every level.
Creativity and flexability are key attributes.
Radio Creative / Production Director for 11 years.
Ad Agency Writer, Director, Producer for 3 years.
Freelance Voice over specialist, Musician, and Singer since 1993.
Honolulu Market voiceovers, TV, Radio, Web, Educational, Industrial.
Radio Image Voice for KPOI, KQMQ, and KDNN in Honolulu.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio equiped with CAD Equitek E-350 microphone, patched through a Mackie 16/4 and into a Dell Optiplex 320, Sound Forge, SAW Basic, Vegas, and Acid.
Unknown - Click here to ask Darah York
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Darah York by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Darah York is a Standard subscriber.
Darah York does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Darah York was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Darah York does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Darah York was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.