Different, Friendly, Serious, Interesting, Upbeat,
Fun and informative for commercials, Professional for presentations, Serious, but interesting for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Pacific North West accent, can read basic Japanese fairly well,
My Voice Experience
I've been doing school presentations for a good majority of my life. I've also done promotions, voice tracks, Underwriting Credits, and various other productions for KNHC, a dance station in Seattle, and a little bit of imaging for Y101 in Jackson Mississippi.
I'm currently enrolled in Nathan Hale High School, as well as North Seattle Community College through the Running Start Program in Washington State. I'm working on getting my High School Diploma, as well as an AA Degree from North Seattle. I plan to attend a university afterwards to major in communications. I have had two years of experience working at KNHC, the Nathan Hale radio station, and I am currently the Student Production Director, as well as the Student Program Director. I have also learned a bit about voice over from Mike West, the voice of Star Fox.
My Studio Equipment
I have daily access to studios with Adobe Audition 3.0, as well as Mediatouch, and VoxPro, and I've also been learning Protools. I am proficient on all of these with recording, and editing.
I'm very good at sounding serious for any topic, and making myself believable. I'm also quite good at sounding friendly.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Maddie McGriff by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maddie McGriff is a Standard subscriber.
Maddie McGriff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Maddie McGriff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Maddie McGriff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Maddie McGriff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.