Northern English, witty, honest, friendly, excited
I have a soft Yorkshire accent that leads to an honest and trustworthy sound. I can "turn up" the Yorkshire or just perform in my normal generic northern accent. I currently provide voice overs for Premier Sports in the UK, requiring a high energy, excited and fast paced read. For my podcasts, I am relaxed, laid back and natural with a tendency toward comical and witty. As a radio presenter, I have the ability to approach all manner of topics, from silly and funny to serious and informative. My voice is very adaptable and can cover any kind of read.
Overall, I am friendly and engaging.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English gentleman (Posh)
Chewbacca. (Star Wars)
Great ear for accents.
My Voice Experience
I have been involved in various kinds of media for a number of years after a career in the UK Fire Service. Rather than tell you a long winded story about how it all came about, here is a list of the things that I have done. If you would like to know more, feel free to get in touch.
Stand up comedy
Radio presentation 7 years.
Voice over 4 years.
Podcast 2 years.
English Law Degree among other qualifications.
My Studio Equipment
MXL 990 mics x 3.
Mackie Pro FX8 mixing desk.
I have had many different and varied roles in many different lines of work. These include a firefighter, a bank manager and radio presenter. I can relate to audiences very well and interact very well. I take direction excellently and can tackle any project brief.
As a copywriter, I know what works and what doesn't. If a script needs a little tweaking, I can be available to help. Experience on radio helps greatly to know how something will, and should, sound.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Dan Siron by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan Siron is a Premium subscriber.
• Dan Siron was last active on Voice123 2 days ago