Full range vocal work incuding singing and jingle
Natural strong baratone speaking voice with a fun singing voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Character and singer impersonations(Old man, Old American Indian, Stoner, Surfer Dude, Hillbilly, British Accent, Australian Accent, French Accent, Indian Accent, Latino and others.)
My Voice Experience
I am new to the voice over business but not to the recording/performance business which is a perfect match.
Originally a percussion major at Western Carolina University with a minor in voice. Live performance since 1977.
My Studio Equipment
M-Powered ProTools 8
Alesis Studio Monitors
Various microphones, stands, drum kit, electric and acoustic guitars.
I performed "on the road" for decades; originally with Warren Haynes (Gov't Mule, Allman Brothers) in a group named Ricochet in the 70's. I produced indoor and outdoor concerts/benifits (Ricochet Productions), doing all of the TV/Radio/Newspaper commercials/copywriting and the emcee work also during the 80's. Worked with famed Eagles producer Bill Szymczyk on a studio music project for 7 years in the 90's. I ceased road work in 2004, continuing to perform locally, doing emcee work including the "Hometown Holiday Jam" at Christmas time and have been working as a "Special Education Instructional Assistant" with the NC Public Schools while preparing the studio to do my new voice over career. Let's do something together!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Danny L. Phillips by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Danny L. Phillips is a Standard subscriber.
Danny L. Phillips does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Danny L. Phillips was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Danny L. Phillips does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Danny L. Phillips was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.