Wry, smooth, Character Specialist, Megalomaniac
Smooth and professional for presentations, comical and crazy, warm and mellow for commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German, Indian (Non Native American), Jewish, British.
My Voice Experience
It all started with a video game. This video game was Blizzard Entertainment's own World of Warcraft. My friend and I started a video series and I voiced the main character Garthim. These videos can be found on youtube.
No professional training.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Daniel Remark
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Daniel Remark by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Remark is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel Remark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Remark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel Remark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Remark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.