Deep Voice that carries across the room
Warm and deep voice for narrations. I am able to project my voice clear across community theatre stages without a microphone. I have a deep baritone quality to my voice, that everyone compares to a "radio voice". Intelligent and informative people and kids listen when I speak. I am friendly and kind not overbearing. My voice powers through most no matter what my mike settings are. I have a unique voice that people can spot from across the room even with people I have met once.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am from the Midwest, Therefore my speech has a slight accent but it's very minor.
My Voice Experience
I was professionally trained at Spec Howard School of Broadcast arts. I have done voice over work in the past for many productions, including radio and TV broadcasts. I have performed on stage with my deep baritone bass musical voice.
Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts now (spec's howard school of media arts), this was 10 years ago before I gained the confidence and presence I have now.
My Studio Equipment
Scarlett 2i2 FocusRite USB interface with a sound proof studio to conduct work, Samson C01 condenser mike. My studio is right below the place I live! Very easy access! If required I am located with 30 minutes of Philly and 1 hour and 15 minutes away from New York City!
I have been part of community theatre both in audio and lighting and have produced as well as acted in many major scale TV and Movie productions in NYC.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Daniel Macpherson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Macpherson is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel Macpherson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Macpherson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel Macpherson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Macpherson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.