Average guy, medium toned, young, energetic
My voice is very middle-of-the road, sounding younger than my 40s age range. I'm adept at fast-paced, energetic dialogue, and can read highly technical script with ease. Also, I have a facility for everyday, average-guy talk, and can add a lot of sincerity and depth to your text. I specialize in accents and dialects, character voices, and unique interpretations. You will appreciate my voice for speaking to younger adults about their interests and concerns.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents & dialects: British RP, BBC, Cockney, Londoner, Northern English/Liverpudlian, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, French, Italian, Russian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Australian, Afrikaans, Japanese, Hawaiian/Pidgin, Southern American, Bostonian, New York Jewish, New York Italian, Minnesotan, Canadian English, generic American newscaster.
Impersonations: Ronald Reagan, Barack Obama, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen. Dr. Scratchensniff, Yakko & Wakko (Animaniacs).
Characterizations: Valley/Stoner Guy, Awkward Teenager, Geeky Nerd, Pushy Salesman, Mafia Don, Cultured Snob, Excited Sportscaster, "Dan Anchorman", Grizzled Pirate, Friendly Grandpa, Southern Gentleman, Loud Redneck
My Voice Experience
LifeWay Christian Resources' kids Bible study audio CDs, doing characterizations of Bible characters.
* Three-day voice-over training course from longtime voice actor Rick Lance
* More than 20 community theatre productions
* Nationally ranked collegiate public speaker
* On-air radio announcer experience
* Improv comedy acting workshops
My Studio Equipment
MacBook Pro, Focusrite Scarlett preamp, Audio Technica AT-4050 condenser microphone, Garage Band, fiber optic high-speed internet, isolated recording booth.
* Fifteen years in professional web content development
* Freelance writing and editing
* Long-distance running
* Drums and percussion
* Landscaping and gardening
* Master's degree in ministry, with emphasis in theology
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dan Kassis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan Kassis is a Standard subscriber.
• Dan Kassis was last active on Voice123 93 days ago