Quite Deep, Cheery, friendly, but this can change,
I can turn my voice to any script, warm, dark, hard or soft, friendly or nice!
I can also use my normal sexy scottish voice, although accents are not a problem!!
I am a true professional, with quality production.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
All Scottish, Cockney, Brummie, 'Hard Man', Mystery, Intelligent, Broad American, French Accent
My Voice Experience
I have worked for More Than Just Radio, Me-FM, Nevis Radio, Sixhits, Senseradio, Hit Music Radio, Soundboy, Reverb Radio, GHR, K9 Audio, Waves and Forth 1, including many more!
HNC Radio Broadcasting, Freelance Radio Journalism, Psychology Diploma, Higher English, Advertising, Media Studies, NQ's- Safety at Work, HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis B and related illnesses,and Customer Relations.
SQA Modules - Radio Presentation, Radio News, Freelance Working Skills,
Radio Technical Operations and Editing for Radio Broadcasting, Radio Interviewing, Representation, Web Design, Creative Drama Law and the Communications Industry, An Introduction to Media Studies, Introduction to Multitrack Recording, Introduction to Midi-Sequencing, Video: Linear Editing Techniques, Video: Origination Techniques, Information Technology Access 3, Using a Keyboard Access 3, 3D + 2d Art
My Studio Equipment
I have a fully functionioning studio which I use, editing things via Cool Edit.
Unknown - Click here to ask Daniel Warren
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Daniel Warren by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Warren is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel Warren does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Warren was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel Warren does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Warren was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.