Great pipes! Spots, Narrations, Promos.
My voice is deeper, distinct, resonant, clear – with gravel when needed, forceful to soft, authoritative and sexy. A clear voice with regionalism-free diction. Professional, smooth and fluid delivery. Quirky material…deciphered and delivered.
Conversational, newscaster, the guy next door, friendly, traditional announcer and more.
Business guy with great pipes speaking clients’ language – your revenue is top of the list.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Regional US – Southern, Texan. Midwestern, Northern Plains, NorDakota, Minnesota Swede. British, German and a bunch more rattling around in my brain.
My Voice Experience
I boast skills in public speaking as a Dale Carnegie graduate. Instructed 1500 MGM Sands employees in the The Pacific Institute’s Investment in Excellence course. MC’d numerous events and acted on camera for Hemmeter Enterprises training videos.
Song and dance in college musicals, choirs and community follies. A recurring announcer gig for radio WELD (Moorefield, WV) as fund raiser MC for Jr. Chamber of Commerce.
I honed my craft with the renowned Bill Smith at The Acting Studio in Denver studying The Lessac System and expanding my vocal abilities.
My Studio Equipment
Marshal MXL mic, MicPortPro, digital workstation with SoundForge10, CD-DVD, FTP, WAV, mp3 or other formats, high speed internet, Skype - acoustically treated studio.
For a couple of decades I ran large companies…but found my love of singing, public speaking and performing still tugged at me. I know what corporate clients expect and can speak their language to ensure they achieve their objectives...on-time and on-budget.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dale Van Der Schaaf by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dale Van Der Schaaf is a Standard subscriber.
• Dale Van Der Schaaf was last active on Voice123 203 days ago